Spring's Here!

Out here in the wilds of Washington State, Spring ususally arrives sometime late in February, but this year it happened today - March 1st. Most years there's one day in Feb. that just feels like the back of Winter has been broken. Anyway, for all practical purposes, Spring is here and I'm gonna plant snow peas this afternoon. Then tomorrow or the next day the Super Sugar Snap Peas will go in. Yippee!! It's been a long Winter!!
Regards, Bill
Yeah!!! I'm right there except I'm gonna wait another week until I plant peas
Wild Bill wrote:

It's been a long spring, here in Missouri, we've had weeks of unusual 60-70 temps when we normally have ice. My crocuses are up, which I kind of expected. My neighbor's forsythia is blooming, which I think is about a month early.
I'm kind of afraid to see what summer brings.
Anyway, your enthusiasm inspires me. Maybe I'll go plant something tomorrow and see if it makes it past any late frosts. :)
Dawn
Dawn wrote:

I'm glad to see that someone is getting some spring weather because it is still snowing here and getting into the 20s at night. It is suppose to warm up by the end of the week so maybe I can get the onions and lettuce in.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening Since 1969