Spring is here ? I hope

Here on Southern Vancouver Island the forsythia is out and the fish are up. But................. I spread a mulch of straw in the Fall, and it's sprouted. I shall be weeding for ever.
Serves you right, you Canucklehead!!!!
So just crack open another bottle of moosehead and kick back, eh?

///Owen\\\\\\ Here on Southern Vancouver Island the forsythia is out an
the fish are up. But................. I spread a mulch of straw in the Fall, and it's sprouted. I shall be weeding for ever.
nice to see that spring is there owen i think we are going to have a early spring here in southwestern ontario as well. we havent had much in the way of snow so far this year but since it only the beginning of feb. i might be speaking to lightly lol. we have had fairly good rains so far though so thats a good thing bu wonder what will happen to our wheat crop if we get a really bad freez after having rain just before it :( . hope u dont have a lot of sprouts to pull. have a great day. tc sockiescat
-- sockiescat
The snowdrops are up in the UK, Spring is well on the way! (about time too!)
spring has sprung and the daffs are up and the temp just returned to winter... arghhh. Ingrid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at http://weloveteaching.com/puregold / sign up: http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&q=puregold&qt_s=Group+lookup www.drsolo.com Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the recommendations I make. AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE
I don't see how spring can have arrived here in Winnipeg since we haven't had winter yet.
Andrew

///Owen\\\ wrote:

Spring is here, also.............. well, for this week anyway! Temps in the 60s. Narcissus are golden trumpets. Almond orchards are bursting into bloom. And today I saw the first butterfly. I thought it was a dead leaf in the wind, but it was a Mourning Cloak!
The mornings are still frosty, though
Emilie NorCal
It is way too early for spring (although it does feel like it in NYC) As a winter sports addict I am hopeful for the return of winter ;