SPRING HILL

i just received a catalog from SPRING HILL and i am amazed at all the deer resistant perineal flowers! could it really be true?

rosie

Reply to
rosie readandpost

whoops! its perennial

Reply to
rosie readandpost

A definition from Beeky's garden dictionary:

Deer resistant. adj. Plants that deer do not eat when they are not hungry.

Reply to
beeky

The message from " rosie readandpost" contains these words:

If I ever grow perineal flowers, they will certainly not get nibbled by deer, and I have never met a woman of any character who thought different. So yes, in a sense, you could say it is true.

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

You have to take what Spring Hill says with a little skepticism. I buy from them because I live near their facility and have gotten some great deals on plants. That said, I think they have some very creative copy writers who tend to exaggerate a bit. You can do a Google search to find deer resistant plants. I have a number of plants that are deer resistant until about this time of years. Now the deer will eat about anything.

Reply to
Vox Humana