SPRING HILL

i just received a catalog from SPRING HILL and i am amazed at all the deer resistant perineal flowers! could it really be true?
rosie
--
http://img195.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img195&image=dcp00330kx.jpg

whoops! its perennial
--
http://img195.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img195&image=dcp00330kx.jpg

" rosie readandpost" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
--------------06369E94E7EF1CE8784D13CD Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
A definition from Beeky's garden dictionary:
Deer resistant. adj. Plants that deer do not eat when they are not hungry.
--beeky
rosie readandpost wrote:

--------------06369E94E7EF1CE8784D13CD Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML> A definition from Beeky's garden dictionary: <P>Deer resistant.&nbsp; adj.&nbsp; Plants that deer do not eat when they are not hungry. <P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; --beeky <P>rosie readandpost wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>i just received a catalog from SPRING HILL and i am amazed at all <BR>the deer resistant perineal flowers! <BR>could it really be true? <P>rosie <P>-- <BR><A HREF="http://img195.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img195&image p00330kx.jpg">http://img195.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img195&amp ;imagep00330kx.jpg</A></BLOCKQUOTE> </HTML>
--------------06369E94E7EF1CE8784D13CD--

If I ever grow perineal flowers, they will certainly not get nibbled by deer, and I have never met a woman of any character who thought different. So yes, in a sense, you could say it is true.
Janet.

You have to take what Spring Hill says with a little skepticism. I buy from them because I live near their facility and have gotten some great deals on plants. That said, I think they have some very creative copy writers who tend to exaggerate a bit. You can do a Google search to find deer resistant plants. I have a number of plants that are deer resistant until about this time of years. Now the deer will eat about anything.