Spring Guide To Sowing Vegetables and Harvesting Infographic

Hello Guys,

With spring around the corner I have just come across this infographic which may be of interest to you, the link has been added below:

'Spring Guide To Sowing Vegetables and Harvesting'

Steve Davis

WTF is your point? There are hundreds of identified legit vegetable gardening sites on the net... only an imbecilic pinheaded newbie would click that fercocktah mystery link. Go back where you came from and don't come back, POS!

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Not being an imbecilic pinhead newbie I copy'n'pasted the tinyURL into the address bar of my browser then added the word 'preview.' to it so that it looked like this;

then hit .

I was taken to a web page run by TinyURL, told that the URL redirects to

and had the option of clicking to go on to the site if I wished. (I didn't.)

Some fercocktah (ferkakta?) mystery links are easilly (re)solved - not that I agree with posting masked URLs to usenet (or email for that matter) without also posting the full URL.

Reply to
~misfit~

The schedule for planting is definitely NOT for my climate. Cole vegetables and lettuce are winter plants here. The cannot survive our summers and thus cannot be planted in the spring.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Nonsense.

Aside from being very centred on northern hemisphere even if you ignore the months and just use the seasons it is very inappropriate for many areas. I am guessing it might suit cool temperate climates. It certainly does not suit warm temperate, subtropical or tropical.

Such over generalisations are not at all useful. Growing vegetables is not a one-size-fits-all occupation, the core of it is to know your local conditions and this is no help. In fact it may do more harm than good by leading the beginner to failure where talking to locals will lead them to success.

Reply to
David Hare-Scott