Spring Bulbs

To all at rec.gardens :

Eurobulbs UK Ltd - new secure online store is now open:

True Cultivated English Bluebells - NOT STOLEN FROM OUR WOODLANDS ! (We are ministry registered growers - please do not support those who steal bulbs from the wild!) Snowdrops, Crocus, Aconites, Narcissus and many more...

We have a special offer on - 30 free Ornithagalum Nutans and 30 free Scilla Siberica bulbs with EVERY £30 you spend.

We are a major company who supply many others but you can now order online or freephone directly from us, check out the prices... we think you'll be impressed !

Hope to hear from you soon !

Happy Gardening folks !

Jerry

( This is not electronically generated - it was posted "by hand" to .rec.gardening)

Reply to
Jerry