Sprayer replacement parts problem

Now I've done it.
I have two, tank sprayers: a Craftsman from Sears, and a RoundUp from Ortho.
For the winter, I put away the nozzles. Now, I can't find them.
Sears doesn't list the model # of the sprayer in it's parts/items on-line catalog. The RoundUp Ortho site is worthless. It just shows a picture of the sprayers. Extolling their virtues and trying to get you to buy one. No customer service contact..
So, Now that I've lost the nozzels and can't find any help from the makers--are the Sprayers trashed :( lots of money lost. Or are nozzles standard and it's just a matter of going to Wal-Mart and finding the right one to fit the hose?
Thanks
--
Music has the power of producing a certain effect on the moral character of