Spots on Tomatos

As my tomatos ripen, small yellow spots form on the skin, when the tomato is cut, there are white spots in the flesh. I supose it is too late to do anything about it, but what has happened? The cherry tomatos are fine.
Dave http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave
DavesVideo wrote:

The problem is often caused by heat stress and uneven moisture while the tomato is getting ripe. As long as the leaves of the plant look good, I wouldn't worry about it. If you see the leaves turing yellow (sometimes with black spots) it is an indication of tomato blight and that is something to worry about.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850
DavesVideo said:

Could be stink bug feeding:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/ripefruit/32.html
Not a worry, if limited/occasional. Otherwise, you need to control the stink bugs. Nymphs can be controlled with insecticidal soap; adults are much harder to kill.
IPM page for stink bugs on tomatoes:
http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/r783300211.html

kiewicz said:

<A HREF="http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/ripefruit/32 . html">http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/ripefruit/32 . html</A>
Not a worry, if limited/occasional. Otherwise, you need to control the stink bugs.>>
That's it all right, looks just like the pictures. I have a great many tomatos and just about everyone has the marks. Never had that problem before and afraid it may be too late. They all seem to have it.
Dave http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave