splitting shasta daisies

So here it is fall and I have been transplanting plants here and there. I have a nice clump of Shasta daisies that I would like to divide and plant elsewhere. Can this be done? Or more importantly, is it very successful? Thanks for any information!

-Jessi

Reply to
Jessica

Tom Engel

I live in the pacific northwest where winter is pretty mellow. I'm somewhere between zones 7/8 and expect frost sometime in late October at the least.

I may wait until spring before dividing the Shasta daisies, but I'm impatient to get most of my 'rearranging' done now.

Anyway folks, thanks for the advise!

Reply to
Jessica