Spirea Mellow Yellow

Does any one know this plant? (aka Ogon (Thunberg) Spirea)
I saw it today at the garden center near my Mom's on Cape Cod. The tag said hardy to -20F which should be ok here, but wanted to ask here.
I love the color of the foliage and the leaf shape as well.
Cheryl
I grow it in Zone 7, nice plant-- good color kick in a long border.
Dave

said
No nasty habits? How long to "full size". I am tending towards having my mother pick me up one (it was cheap enough, but I haven't seen it locally). Thanks for the info! Cheryl
On 8/4/04 10:01 AM, in article S_5Qc.1907$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc04.gnilink.net,

No, none at all. In fact it's somewhat tame, owing (I presume) to the low chlorophyl.
Dave

Thanks, I just asked my Mom to grab one for me! Cheryl
On 8/4/04 4:19 PM, in article VwbQc.2055$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc04.gnilink.net,