Spinosad

I am facing a real problem with these damn leaf miners. Last year they were no problem but this year they are possibly going to wipe out all by cucumbers and squash. I applied Spinosad in hope of abating the problem. Is this stuff effective?

It's from Dow Chemical and kills bees.
--
- Billy

No bees at this time. I'm only applying it to affected plants and they have no blossoms yet.
Paul