Sping In Garden!

http://eng.cufu.net/html/Desk/Plant/20050223160646.htm Click small picture for big picture!
eng.cufu.net looks like a stock photography site to me. Lots of movie and female model stuff. Names look like Japanese and/or Chinese. Very slow loading.
cufudotnet wrote:

Yes, it is. I believe this poster has posted before, it's hard to navigate the site without knowing the language. Last time I did find some garden pictures, though. If you click on the Spring in the Garden link at the top of the first screen you'll see the flowers.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts