spinach standing taller--bolting?

We've had 2-3 days now of 90 degree humid weather. I got to pay attention to the garden when I came home tonight and noticed the older spinach was standing rather tall and upright. Is this bolting?
I considered harvesting it, but I wouldn't be eating it till thurdsday night and I prefer to harvest when I'm going to use it. DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, <1 mile off L.I.Sound 3rd year gardener http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/royalfrazier/album?.dir=/2055&.src=ph

Yep, it's turning quite bitter tasting now, time to pull it and throw it in the compost pile.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Mmmm, can you come cook for us? ;->