Spider Mite Problems

Hi

Been having a few issues with spider mites on a couple of my plants. I've tried various different sprays in the past but nothing seems to be completely effective. I found this website online and wondered if anyone else had used it and whether it was any good before I purchase any?

'Spidermite Control - Pesticide Free, Safe, Effective Control of Spider Mites on Plants'

Any opinions greatly appreciated.

Reply to
smallbackyard

Pesticide free??? Nonsense. It IS a pesticide. It couldn't be sold in the US with that label since it doesn't list the ingredients and makes false claims I'd want to know what was in it before I spent that much on any pesticide. I rarely need more than a fogger nozzle on a hose, high pressure, fine spray to blast the critters away. Otherwise horticultural soap or oil applied according to the label directions since these are chemicals too.

Reply to
Garrapata

I always try Murphy Oil Soap first... it's safe enough to drink.

Reply to
Brooklyn1