Spider in oregano

Normally I love having spiders in my garden. However, there is a spider living in my oregano, and she is tying the plant up into a ball with her webs. It's actually beginning to damage the oregano. I thought it might be spider mites so I sprayed the plant with insecticidal soap, but it hasn't helped. I'm pretty sure it's a regular spider. If I break up the web, it only takes her about an hour to completely retie the plant. What can I do to convince her to move elsewhere?
Thanks, Adam