Source for Viburnum rufidulum

If you are willing to wait till the fall I can mail you a nice sized specimen. I only ask you pay the shipping. I have several out there needing to be dug up. I didn't get the chance this spring, but they transplant well if removed at the proper time. It can also give me an opportunity to see the color of the bloom to make sure you get what you want. I have the species in the yard too, but in my experience, the plants come true at the base of the mother plant.

Let me know.

Victoria

Reply to
escapee

=

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

That's a problem with common names.

Mike Prager wrote:

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

They just e-mailed me this:

We're out of the plant you're requesting. We've been growing the cultivar, Royal Guard and it's not been that easy to propagate. Our sales are only in pots and we don't sell flats. Good luck in your search. Susie Rawdon Arborvillage

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

Mike, any luck locating any?

JK

Mike Prager wrote:

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

Victoria,

That is a wonderful offer, and one I will take you up on. If you can manage to despam my email address & send me a note, I will send you my mailing address.

Thanks!

Mike

Mike Prager Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a) (Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)

Reply to
Mike Prager

The following WHOLESALE growers list Viburnum rufidulum as in their stock. You could call and ask to which retail nurseries (if any) in your area they have sold this plant:

Tennessee Wholesale Nursery - Altamont, TN

931-692-4252 - snipped-for-privacy@tnnursery.net

Duncan Nursery and Seed Co - Newburgh, IN

812-449-4975 or 812-853-2053 - snipped-for-privacy@duncannurseryandseed.com

D & T Wholesale Nursery - Altamont, TN

866.526.4527 toll free - snipped-for-privacy@blomand.net

Doremus Wholesale Nursery - Warren, TX (409)547-3536 - snipped-for-privacy@doremusnursery.com

Tawakoni Plant Farm Ltd. - Wills Point, TX USA 800 880-6728 - snipped-for-privacy@tawakoni.com

Dave

-- Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky

2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful ô¿ô -
- business. Quoted by the Houston Chronicle Lazy Gardener as 1 of 7 best gardening websites in Houston. ô¿ô -
- personal
Reply to
David J Bockman

John, do you still need frogfruit? I totally forgot about you needing it.

Victoria

Reply to
escapee

I already thought I did email you. Let me know if you didn't get my email.

victoria

Reply to
escapee

V--

Didn't get any email from you. Please try again, using this address:

mprager alum mit edu

but replace the parts in with the usual punctuation.

...Mike