Source for Viburnum rufidulum

Page 2 of 2

Victoria,
That is a wonderful offer, and one I will take you up on. If you can manage to despam my email address & send me a note, I will send you my mailing address.
Thanks!
Mike
Mike Prager Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a) (Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)
On Tue, 04 May 2004 23:16:19 GMT, Mike Prager

I already thought I did email you. Let me know if you didn't get my email.
victoria
V--
Didn't get any email from you. Please try again, using this address:
mprager <a.t> alum <d.ot> mit <do.t> edu
but replace the parts in <angle brackets> with the usual punctuation.
...Mike
escapee wrote:

Mike Prager Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a) (Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)
Mike Prager wrote:

Here is what I was able to find, but I haven't done business with them myself, and don't know how reputable they are:
http://www.ridgeroadplants.com/ (Plant Lists -> Complete List) http://www.vvm.com/~reid/trees.html http://www.fallsonline.com/wichitavalley/trees3.html http://www.arborvillagellc.com/av03-04.pdf (P.57 of PDF document)
Page 56 of this document http://faculty.ncwc.edu/mbrooks/pif/Native%20Plant/natplant.pdf lists the arboretums/gardens in your area where you can get more info about native plants, so maybe they will also know a local source.
Suja
Suja wrote:

Thanks! Very helpful!
May I ask how you found them? I tried Google and a few other techniques myself, with no luck.
Mike Prager Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a) (Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)
Mike Prager wrote:

Just Google. I think I use Viburnum rifidulum and nursery to come up with the first list and added the token 'NC' to come up with the PDF document.
Suja
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/ornamentals/natives/viburnumrufidulum.htm
Mike Prager wrote:

--

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
The following WHOLESALE growers list Viburnum rufidulum as in their stock. You could call and ask to which retail nurseries (if any) in your area they have sold this plant:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/ornamentals/natives/viburnumrufidulum.htm
Mike Prager wrote:

-- Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky 2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business. Quoted by the Houston Chronicle Lazy Gardener as 1 of 7 best gardening websites in Houston. - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal
Mike, any luck locating any?
JK
Mike Prager wrote:

--

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
John, do you still need frogfruit? I totally forgot about you needing it.