Source for microfoam insulation?

The time approaches when I need to wrap my hardy camellias for the winter.
Ackerman suggests using Microfoam(tm) sheeting for insulation. I have looked for sources, but except for industrial suppliers who sell it in huge quantities, I can't locate a mail order source. Does anyone know of one?
J. Del Col