Source for (and info on) passion fruit vines.

Anyone know a good source for the passion fruit vines that actually produce fruit? I hear there are two main types, a purple passionfruit and a yellow one. I do have one vine right now that produces beautiful purple flowers, and after the third year is beginning to make large yellow seedpods, but they are inedible, pithy and mostly empty except for the seeds. Also, does anyone know if there are some passionfruits that are poisonous?

Thanks :)

Reply to
Greysky

Not two kinds, more like 400 kinds.