Sorta "garden" related...

I'm looking for a gift for friends that just moved. I'm looking for a wind catcher that I saw once, but can't find anything remotely similar. For anyone that saw the movie "Twister" Helen Hunt's aunt had tons of metal wind catchers in her yard. The one I want is copper with two side-by-side wheels...each with vanes sticking out of the center, like a pinwheel. The vanes are oriented such that one wheel spins clockwise, the other counter- clockwise.
Any suggestions as to a website with similar "garden art"? I've Googled 'til I can Google no more, and can't find anything even close.
Your help is GREATLY Appreciated!
anonymous wrote:

Have you checked eBay? It seems to become the junkyard for what a lot of people consider "garden art".
Can you tell that I don't think much of wind catchers? But, to each his own.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years
Around here, windcatcher means something else. Try searching for garden pinwheels or windwheels.
anonymous wrote:

Home Depot has them in NJ
--

Betsy