something? rat/cat/bird/dog eating my weed and feed?

can not figure this one out
couple weeks ago i noticed that the bag of weed and feed had a rip in the bottom and bunch was spilling out on the garage floor
figured it was run into by something so put it in another bag and set it out of the way
just now noticed that it was broken open again, more or less ripped and all over the place again
lots of issue on the bag about don't eat and poison and vomit and whatever
so what is getting into it and not dying?
or is it a cat that is attacking the urea?
or just what gives!
thanks
bill
says... :) can not figure this one out :) :) couple weeks ago i noticed that the bag of weed and feed :) had a rip in the bottom and bunch was spilling out on the garage floor :) :) figured it was run into by something so put it in another bag and set :) it out of the way :) :) just now noticed that it was broken open again, more or less ripped :) and all over the place again :) :) lots of issue on the bag about don't eat and poison and vomit :) and whatever :) :) so what is getting into it and not dying? :) :) or is it a cat that is attacking the urea? :) :) or just what gives! :) Over the years I have come across several cases of mice and one case of rats tearing open fertilizer bags and nesting inside, in customer garages. I would guess larger animals may also get curious about it.
--
Neat site:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10 /