Something Neato

Well, I thought it was neato anyway... on a small Rose of Sharon bush... around the bottom were various colored annuals and growing up the ROS was a morning glory. So here was this really cool multi colored bush in somebody's yard -- I'm going to do that next year I think! The ROS was light pink and the morning glories were blue - they looked wonderful!

~LeeAnne

Reply to
LeeAnne

Aaah the discovery of colour and height combo's-) Fun isn't it;-)

I like this;-) Can I pinch it;-) // Jim

Reply to
Jim W

"LeeAnne" expounded: