Something I found in my garden today

http://i31.tinypic.com/106ixkm.jpg
All my cucumber flowers are 6 petal, a very few are 7. This is unique. I can find no other 5 point flowers let alone one this amazingly symmetrical.

looks more like pumpkin, or some other gourd/squash

I have 3 plants in the same pot and about 3 dozen almost mature cucumbers at the moment plus many more female flowers. It's a lemon yellow cucumber plant. You can see an almost mature fruit to the left of the blossom.
Paul