Something I found in my garden today

my cucumber flowers are 6 petal, a very few are 7. This is unique. I can find no other 5 point flowers let alone one this amazingly symmetrical.

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

Are there cucumbers on that plant? It doesn't look like a cucumber plant, looks more like pumpkin, or some other gourd/squash

Reply to
brooklyn1

I have 3 plants in the same pot and about 3 dozen almost mature cucumbers at the moment plus many more female flowers. It's a lemon yellow cucumber plant. You can see an almost mature fruit to the left of the blossom.

Paul

Reply to
Paul M. Cook