Some tree foliage time-lapse movies

In its second year, my foliage time-lapse photography project is finally getting to be good enough to have an audience beyond my wife and my mom. It's at

Charles Packer

Charles Packer

Very interesting. Great work!

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

But wait, there's more! I just put up a slide show comparing 2008 vs. 2009 in one of the views -- the one that shows two silver maples.

two trees differ in the way they leaf out and blossom, even though they're the same species and separated by only a 30 meters or so.

-- Charles Packer

Charles Packer