Some tree foliage time-lapse movies

In its second year, my foliage time-lapse photography project is finally getting to be good enough to have an audience beyond my wife and my mom. It's at
http://cpacker.org/trees
-- Charles Packer http://cpacker.org/whatnews mailboxATcpacker.org
Very interesting. Great work!
Thanks, Jon

But wait, there's more! I just put up a slide show comparing 2008 vs. 2009 in one of the views -- the one that shows two silver maples. http://cpacker.org/trees/maples.html The two trees differ in the way they leaf out and blossom, even though they're the same species and separated by only a 30 meters or so.
-- Charles Packer http://cpacker.org/whatnews mailboxATcpacker.org