some leaves or is leafs

Looks like it is hard to walk about outside. But slushing about in heavy leaf is a fall joy. I was going to clear a path yesterday but wife calmed me by pointing out it was a fond memory kicking them about visiting on Halloween or is it All Saints' Day? Just placed some wall of waters about on my rosemary a herb with religious implications too. I'd image if I looked hard I'd find many plants with some much more than we usually credit like Rose or ...............
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/snake-oil-supplements /