solar lights

I bought 2 solar lights for flower bed from Walmart ,had to return 3 times (same type) they last about 2 weeks then they quit lighting up,I know the batteries are fully charged.Has anybody have solar lights that are reliable?
I have 5 solar lights that I bought from Gardner's Supply. I've had them for 2 years and they work fine. Stay lit all night long.
--
John Henry Wheeler

Try new batteries, they usually take AA Nicads. Available at Radio Shack.
Johnny Borborigmi wrote:

I agree. Although Tony may have tested the batteries with a battery tester quite often you really aren't putting a real load on the batteries and it is a good idea just to replace the batteries to see if that fixes it. For troubleshooting you don't even need to use rechargeable batteries.
I have 28 solar lights in my front, side, and back yard (and a couple get swiped every summer). The thing that most often goes wrong with them is the batteries. If the batteries really are charging properly it could be the photo cell. You can use a photo cell from a night light to replace a bad one. The other thing that cause them to stop working is a bad solder joint. If you (or a friend) is handy with a soldering iron you can easily fix those type of problems.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years