Soil Moist alternative applications?

I've been playing with Soil Moist granules http://www.soilmoist.com/soilhome.html and it's very cool stuff.
There's must be other uses for Soil Moist, I just can't think of any.
From what I gather the same technology is used in diapers and those neck bands that keep you cool in summer heat.
In my tests this stuff will not absorb alcohol or gasoline, which eliminates a whole class of fun applications. Is there anything it will absorb besides water?
Has anyone found other applications for Soil Moist?
Thanks.
Bruce W.1 wrote:

It's great for cleaning pecker tracks off the car seat before the wife finds them.