Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

Dr. Elaine Ingram will be a guest next Sunday on KLBJ in Texas. She is here to give a course to ranchers and farmers...but anyone can hear her on the website next week, Sunday morning at 9am CDST. Here is an article, at the bottom it gives her website address:
http://www.gov.pe.ca/af/agweb/index.php3?number 00134&lang=E
She will be talking to John Dromgoole on the radio about aerobic tea, which I believe she is the developer of.
Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend? http://www.animaux.net/stern/present.html
Poor reporting the Government of Prince Edward Island...it's Ing*h*am
On Mon, 31 May 2004 17:30:56 GMT, escapee

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold
My mistake. I always make the same mistake with her name. Are you going to listen? You can call her is you'd like. They do have an 800 number for the show.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend? http://www.animaux.net/stern/present.html
If anyone is going to listen to the radio, they would be much better off listening to something worthwhile, like Rush Limbaugh.
escapee wrote:

On Mon, 31 May 2004 21:19:54 -0400, Anna Maize

Always some idjet in the peanut gallery.... Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold
Thanks, but I speak with her regularly and lectured on the same program with her at the International Compost Tea Council in Seattle in January.
On Mon, 31 May 2004 23:28:11 GMT, escapee

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel. -- Aldo Leopold
Well, if for no other reason, you can hear John Drogoole who makes compost the way Dr. Ingham directs people to make it. That's the stuff I use. Have a listen, Tom.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend? http://www.animaux.net/stern/present.html