Soil Biology and Dr. Elaine Ingram on the radio

Dr. Elaine Ingram will be a guest next Sunday on KLBJ in Texas. She is here to give a course to ranchers and farmers...but anyone can hear her on the website next week, Sunday morning at 9am CDST. Here is an article, at the bottom it gives her website address:

will be talking to John Dromgoole on the radio about aerobic tea, which I believe she is the developer of.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

escapee

Poor reporting the Government of Prince Edward Island...it's Ing*h*am

one need only own a shovel.

-- Aldo Leopold

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

one need only own a shovel.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

escapee

one need only own a shovel.

Reply to
Anna Maize

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.

-- Aldo Leopold

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

Always some idjet in the peanut gallery.... Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.

-- Aldo Leopold

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

Well, if for no other reason, you can hear John Drogoole who makes compost the way Dr. Ingham directs people to make it. That's the stuff I use. Have a listen, Tom.

one need only own a shovel.