So.......Outdoor Kitty Kills a Songbird.....

Hmmmm, well now. Outdoor cats kill songbirds. And shit where we don't want them to shit. And stink things up with their stink juice.

Sorry folks, it ain't only the cats that are responsible for killing birds. We are a hell of a lot more dangerous than a few cats doing what cats do. Besides killing songbirds, we like to kill people, too! And shit and piss in our own nest until the reek and foulness becomes our own undoing.

We are all responsible for this.

I would say this makes us a hell of a lot dumber than cats, eh?

Go Organic, Grow Yer Own, Boycott Imported Food, Save the Songbirds

Reply to
Charlie