So. Calif garden site?

I looked in Google.groups for such a NG. I know I saw one years ago, but now can't find. It would help to correspond with gardeners in the same general zone on specific plants/problems.
If you know of such a NG, pls. post .
It doesn't have to be a Google NG.
TIA
Hypatia
On 5/29/10 5:15 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

This is the first I've heard of such a newsgroup. I just now searched the repertoire of Giganews and saw nothing that might be it. Could it have been a blog, forum, or Webring?
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean