So Calif garden group

Wasn't there a garden group specialized in So. Calif, or So. Calif coastal?
Seems to me I heard of it years ago, but can't find in All Groups.
Thanks for any help.
Aspasia
You might find one on yahoogroups.
--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

If I recall correctly, there is/was a whole socal.* hierarchy that may or may not be carried by your current USENET provider.
Doesn't look like it's on google, so maybe I got the prefix wrong.