Snow yet a promise

Birds are frantic guess they do not know the roads are reusable.
My reliance on the grid makes me worry A simple thermocouple and the gas fireplace fails.
The wood stove I gave away now a regret. Ponder to go where?
My Children know nothing of this. But
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Find this
Dharana 22:02 Between Dharana
Bill
Worth the effort I assure . West German in love India Sort of like some ......
Work for it
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA