Snow in Poland

Hi,

there is snow in Poland, in Warsaw. Please let us know if in your countries there is a possibility to see snow? :-)

Reply to
Olga Nowakowska

Depends on the season, the hemisphere (N or S), the altitude, whether moutains "screen" precipitation, and a host of other variables.

Where I live (Southern California coastal), you can ski in the morning and surf in the afternoon. That is, before climate change starting changing old norms. I haven't kept up with statistics on our local mountain snow pack, but I bet it's much smaller.

OTOH on the other hand) where I have family on the NE Coast of the U.S., they have had several extreme winter storms in close succession, with snow falls of up to a meter or more in height,

Reply to
Hypatia Nachshon