Snow Blower

What is a durable snow blower? It needs to operate about 3 hours at a time. It should not be more than person lift.

Olushola

Reply to
Olushola

I got a Yard Machine 8 HP with 110 volt starter. It has done an excellent for two years. The electric start is wonderful. On my great hindsight, I would have gotten to 10 hp with the lights on the front. One thing that is not so good is the crank for the deflector is too low so you must bend over to turn the crank.

Gary

Reply to
gary