Snow!

FamilyNet Newsgate

->snippedWhat amazes me is that snow makes headlines here in New England. I'm AN>sure the snow will be the lead story on the news tonight, people are AN>continually surprised, I guess, when it snows in winter around here!

(Maybe some of us are just tired of copeing with the many whys we lost the recent election 8-(

What I am have greater difficulty with is why you folks south of Boston appear to be receiveing so much more snow again, than we here in north of Boston Paul Revere hamlets and farms used to receive in my younger days?

Ciao, Ack.

Reply to
THURSTON ACKERMAN