Snow!

You want interesting driving habits, try Brazil. I haven't tried Africa or Asia yet.

Reply to
dps

Italian road ways are hairy!

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

I do that automatically!

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

We own them but for whatever reason DH takes them out of the car in the summer (not like they take up much room).... we moved and now he can't find them. I'm trying to be patient LOL!! Colleen Zone 5 CT

Reply to
GrampysGurl

here in the frozen tundra (I am close to the lake and havent been hit with hard freeze either) .... with all the snow the wisdom is dont go out driving the first snow if possible, wait til all the idiots wipe out. I head to large parking lot and do spins getting a feel for it before I hit the roads. Ingrid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo

When it rains and is 50 degrees, the malls close down here. LOL!

Actually, our roads are slick with oil from the dry times, so when it finally rains in spring or fall, many people go bump in the night.

Victoria

escape

I'd kill him - at the very least shout a lot.

When where I worked got a bunch of transfers from the Deep South, a couple of us put together a "must haves' list for them. Heading the list was a snow scraper in every car and extra windshield washer fluid in the trunk.

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

dps expounded:

Oh, I don't think the seasons bother with reading a calendar. November is either cold, snowy, rainy, or positively warm. Take your pick from year to year! One year we were running around in shorts and t-shirts on Thanksgiving day. A year or so later (or earlier) we were dealing with almost 2' of snow. It's New England! I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Reply to
Ann

I've seen Mexico, it's a zoo. And pictures/videos from asia that I've seen are unimaginable.

Of course, I've also seen videos of traffic in the USA from the early days of cars, when the idea of having "lanes" hadn't even been proposed....

steve

Reply to
Steve Wolfe