Snogging with Paghat

I was wondering if any geezer would fancy snogging Paghat?
Apparently it's a subject too intense for your virgin eyes to read about, Frankfurter.
I've got something you can snog, right here.
Check out this snogging link, if you dare!!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/275143.stm

lingua franca is American English ;) Frank
"Lingua Franca" is now a dirty word in the USA, as is anything even remotely French. Screw those sniveling two-faced Frog bastards.
Its now to be called "Lingua Freedoma"!!!!

Sweet mother of pearl, Janet.
It was a joke.
Don't be such a Francafarter.
contains these words:

You're back to front; Pearl was my mother. I'm Pearl's sweet daughter.

No need to get all Frankincensed. Whatever else did you think "tongue in cheek" means?
Janet
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Peter Gregson) wrote in

Sounds like somebody's getting his recommended daily allowance of Vitamin V.
Aye, and flogging his oggin a bit too much . . .
-- pelirojaroja