Snake weed?

We have a weed growing that my husband calls snake weed. Any idea's on how to get rid of this thing?

Reply to
rayburn

I don't like to use herbicides but it may be needed to get rid of snake weed. Do a search with google or your favorite search engine. There is lots of information on the net.

Around here, we don't have snake weed but we do have lots of real snakes like these:

Bill R

Great pictures! I'll take snakes over weeds any day. Great for pest management too. I bet you have very few mice!

Jacqui

Reply to
axemanchris

Thanks.

The snakes are harmless Gardner snakes. They do eat a lot of bugs and I haven't seen a mouse around here in years. The kids get a great kick out of them too.

Reply to
Bill R