Snail Vine

I am looking for a snail vine but am finding that many stores and nurseries confuse the snail vine with the corkscrew vine. They look very similar but are different plants. The snail vine is said to be more lush and flowers more. Does anyone know if there is a way to tell for sure that I am getting a snail vine?

Sharon

Reply to
Sharon

That is the trouble with common/regional names. The way to tell for sure is to use the botanical name.

Reply to
Travis