Small white bell flower ID?

What's this roadside flower?
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w40.jpg
Not in my wildflower book, that I can find. Maybe an escaped garden flower?
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
Ron Hardin wrote:

Lily of the valley, a lovely flower and ruthless naturalizer.

Convallaria majalis - latin name, Balkan location - widely spread and people love to have the in their gardens, in old ages poison for arrows as I heard, i modern medicine as cure of some heart diseases. Poisonous.
lilly of the vally

Lily-of-the-Valley