Small white bell flower ID?

What's this roadside flower?

in my wildflower book, that I can find. Maybe an escaped garden flower?

Reply to
Ron Hardin

Lily of the valley, a lovely flower and ruthless naturalizer.

Reply to
Pennyaline

Convallaria majalis - latin name, Balkan location - widely spread and people love to have the in their gardens, in old ages poison for arrows as I heard, i modern medicine as cure of some heart diseases. Poisonous.

Reply to
Powerless Agronomist

Reply to
Kristie Kinney