Small singapore roadside tree ID requested

This is a small roadside tree (I think I saw most of them on the road passing along Suntec City, and a few on Boat Quay. It is simple pinnate-leafed. The leaflets are small ovate, with smooth but mildly ruffled (undulating? sorry, i can't more accurately describe it) borders. I looked for it in the singapore botanical gardens but could not find a single specimen. Any ideas what it might be? I'm sorry I don't have a photo. Thanks in advance,
Frankie
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes

Wild guess - Koelreuteria paniculata.
--