Small singapore roadside tree ID requested

This is a small roadside tree (I think I saw most of them on the road passing along Suntec City, and a few on Boat Quay. It is simple pinnate-leafed. The leaflets are small ovate, with smooth but mildly ruffled (undulating? sorry, i can't more accurately describe it) borders. I looked for it in the singapore botanical gardens but could not find a single specimen. Any ideas what it might be? I'm sorry I don't have a photo. Thanks in advance,

Frankie

Reply to
fvfernandezmd

In message , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes

Wild guess - Koelreuteria paniculata.

Reply to
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Thanks Stewart, but I'm definite it's not Koelreuteria. The tree in question looks more leguminous (fabaceous) to me although I haven't seen it in bloom or fruiting. The leaflets are smooth edged but redundant so they appear slightly ruffled. Any expert here who has gone to Singapore?

Stewart Robert H> In message ,

Reply to
fvfernandezmd