Small engine governor adjustment

Gentle People, I have aToro rear engine rider with a Tecumseh model engine: TVM 195 150180N. I need information on adjusting the Governor. It has Two governor shafts comming out of the engine. One of my sons was mowing for me and the Throtle shaft spring came off. He Relaced it but now the governor is out of kilt. Please Help. None of the engine manuals I have show the Two Governor shafts comming out of the engine or how to adjust it.. This old guy would really appreciate your time and trouble with your posting the information.
Thanks, Jerry, Shirley, Long Island NY