Small Caterpillars?

Afternnon Folks
I need some advice please. I have two bay trees in my garden and livin on some of the leaves are tiny little grey type caterpillars which ar munching away at my leaves. Is there any treatment I can purchase tha will stop these pesky things from ruining my trees?
Franki
-- frankiej

Any idea where you live? That information is often helpful.
This is a good resource: http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu
And, do a google search using the name of your state, along with the words "cooperative extension". That should lead you to links to an organization which has LOCAL knowledge of pests, is probably hearing about them from lots of other gardeners, and can give you the most accurate information.