Small (8" high) perrenials

Can anyone suggest a combination of small perrenials, maybe 3 or 4 varieities that are....

Easy to grow A maximum of 8" in height (the smaller the better) A combination that will give me flowers all summer long with the combined plants.......would like a lot of yellow Full sun

I had some coreopsis in this place but I'd some small and "compact" plants.

Thanks.

Reply to
EBG

  1. Does it have to be perennials? Sounds like a perfect role for marigolds...
  2. Coreopsis is a good choice, you just need to find a smaller and more compact one. How about coreopsis verticillata "Moonbeam"?

- Alex

Reply to
Alexander Pensky