Slug resistant lettuce?

Interesting: I have bibb, romaine and green ice lettuce planted in very close proximity to one another. The bibb is being massacred by slugs. The other two haven't got a mark on them. In case any of you are tired of nonsensical slug remedies, this info might we worth putting to use. Or, it might not work for you, in which case, never mind.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom