Single trunk? Kousa, Amur, Trident, Triflorum

I have decided to plant one of the above--Kousa dogwood, Amur maple, Trident maple, or Triflorum maple--in my front yard as the "featured" tree. It is important that the tree have a single trunk, ideally 4 to 6 feet off the ground. Which of these would I likely have the best luck with training to have a single trunk? Are there specific cultivars that achieve this?
Thanks.
All are easily kept to a single trunk, provided you start with a single trunked specimen. The Kousa has a propensity to be a low spreader, meaning many primary branches spreading out near the ground. The Trident Maple enjoys suckering at the base so it might need periodic pruning to discourage this.
Dave