Silver birch in a pot on a Spanish terrace?

Ive just moved to a house with an overlooked terrace a few miles fro

Sotogrande in Southern Spain. I have only ever planted grasses and magnolia tree in a pot before;I LOVE silver birch as it would provid the height not bulk but I cannot find out if they can grow successfull in a pot I also like black bamboo and would then hope to find a tal plant with red leaves or berries.I would appreciate any advice o comments Thank

-- bluesarija

Reply to
bluesarija