*sigh* Butterfly Bushes

A horse with watery diarrhea is in deep trouble. No apples and carrots.
Ended up using a turkey baster and shoving it down her throat.
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:16:00 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

In that case, what is the horses name and do you have a photo somewhere I can see her?

Her name is Lil' Dimond Lil' and her call name is Jool. (She's named after Diane Dimond, hence the spelling of "Dimond".)
Photos of the whole gang here: http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd She's back to being a bitch so all is well now.
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:37:25 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

I remember her. So, she's okay now? I've seen your biggins too. Very sweet looking horses. Also pretty big!

Seems to be. She's on limited grass for a few more days and then she'll be back to her normal routine. I had her grazing in the backyard this morning (one of the advantages to having teeny horses) and she gave me a merry old time catching her to put her back in the stall.

I also have a Flemish Giant rabbit and a huge dog. I'm a size queen, I guess. :)

No apples or carrots please. Not for a horse with severe diarrhea.
Michael
--
This is how it works in my house. Click the pic to enlarge it:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=42ko0mf

What an image!

Everything in the barn is Pepto Bismal pink now. The floor, the walls, the rails of the fencing, my clothes, my shoes...
But, hey, it worked.
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:23:21 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

Eh, this is not a problem. There are a lot of people on Usenet who ask a question, get twenty replies, never to return again to read them. It's the risk we take when replying. I reply because it keeps my memory fresh, not necessarily to help the other person. Make sense?

I did not ask for help. I just replied to the OP.
--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

My sig simply says "Travis in Shoreline Washington".
--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:58:41 GMT, "Travis M."

I wasn't singling you out. I've seen sig lines which are ten lines long. Obnoxious. Your sig line simply has your name and location, so it's appropriate.

But don't you really want to have some insight into whom your writing? Don't you think that a sig should be a reflection of your profound self, a testimony to the world of of your deepest convictions? Personally, I was thinking about appending Shakespear's "King Lear" :-) But now I see it is a touchy subject so, as always, - Bill Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Okay, in that case, my new sig line will be:
Victoria Is reality ultimate or conventional? What, too deep?

Don't for get to use the sig delimiter.
--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Definitely shows profound signs of narcissism. I would recommend that you go and do something silly, immediately :-)
-Bill Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

LOL... I'm afraid I did not catch that <slapping self upside the head>. I did read your response to V with the excerpt about invasive butterfly bushes. Thanks for the info.
Michael
--
real foodies should just give over to the experience of eating and let
the experience take them away. No questions. No expectations. No analysis.

Where are you? I don't expect to see life on my butterfly bushes until mid May.
Cheryl

Saint louis, MO. I usually see life towards the latter part of March.
Michael