Shrub--FAST with COLOR

I'm looking for a bush....something that will grow very fast like a Privet with a maximum height 4 to 6 feet or so.
I'm looking for all summer color though and preferably in the foliage like....yellow or red.
Is there anything like a yellow privet? Or something with yellow foliage?
THANKS.
--------------4683BC88F65A0A7BB957EAFD Content-Type: text/plain; charset=x-user-defined Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
EBG wrote:

I have some heavily variegated Chinese yellow privet.............from Home Depot. Stays very yellow in the shade but goes a bit greener in sun. Very hardy. Come back even if hit by the tractor mower when young :-O
--------------4683BC88F65A0A7BB957EAFD Content-Type: text/html; charset=x-user-defined Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------4683BC88F65A0A7BB957EAFD--
- This economy is a wholly owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson