Should I treat for Termites on the outside of my house with the Canister baiting kits

I live in New York. Recently, I had a Carpenter Ant problem.
I bought Ficam and treated the basement underneath my house and all of the walls where they meet the floors in my house. Worked great.
I then called for a free Termite Inspection.
He said the Ficam worked great and I have the Carpenter Ants under control.
I showed him some dead flying insects. He said they were Flying Ants, not Flying termites.
He searched the basement and all over the inside and outside of the house for termites.
He said he only found 1 outside "inactive" termite trail on the outside of my house. He said there was no sign of live termites anywhere.
I know that the Ficam on the inside of the house works on Termites also.
My question is:
Is it worth it to treat for termites on the outside of the house with the Canister baiting kits.
Twice this year, I treated the outside with Durisban for carpenter ants.
So I am trying to determine, if it is worth it, for me to purchase the Professional Canister baiting kits that are available.
Thanks much,
Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM
NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address: snipped-for-privacy@seldin.net
NOTE: My web home page: www.seldin.net
My oh my, aren't you the cheapskate?
Do you want us all to say you are doing the right thing when you aren't?
Was this just an excuse for you to spam the newsgroup about your books?
What are you going to do about all the monkeys flying out of your butt?

Dear "Cereoid-UR12"
Are you some kind of nut?
My post is clearly a question on termite prevention and on possible applying a remedy.
I would suggest to be nice to people. If you don't like that I asked a question on termites, than why not just ignore my post.
I am sorry I offended you, asking a termite question. I thought that rec.gardens, would be a good source for the kind of information that I was looking for.
- Larry

NOTE: My web home page: www.seldin.net
Are you some kind of troll, Larry?
You aren't as clever as you think you are Larry.
What's the matter, aren't your books selling well enough for you to afford the job done by a competent professional or are you just another cheapskate know-it-all trying to cut corners?
Try asking your bug question in an entomology newsgroup next time and see what answers you get there! Was the problem that you didn't know how to spell "entomology"?

Lar,
Your advice sounds great.
Thanks much for your help.
- Larry