Should I plant celosia (cockscomb) in pairs?

I just purchased two 6 packs of celosia, and noticed that in some of the containers there were 2 plants. Should I plant more than one of these in the same hole?
-Thanks
I'm not an expert, but my guess would be "separate them"
I found quite a few articles...one is attached.
http://www.growinglifestyle.com/article/s0/a2534.html