should I deadhead asiatic lily

I recently purchased an orange pixie asiatic lily and the some of the blooms are spent now should I deadhead them to increase flower production or just let them be?
They will not produce a second crop of flowers no matter what you do.
Removing the spent flowers and immature fruit will encourage bigger bulb growth for next years flowers.